THE NEXT BOOM TOWN ~ Cibolo, TX is located between San Antonio -Austin. Thee City of Cibolo's has a new Future MURE Zoning for this property off I-10 and Santa Clara Rd.,84.44 Acres of Ag. HIGH DENSITY and Mixed-Use can be Developed with possible incentives: from Multi-Family, Duplexes, Townhomes, workforce and Office can be built. UTILITIES- there is a new utility substation and lift station being built and to be completed this year 2022 to supply utilities for all these businesses and growth. TXDOT I-10 EXPANSION APPROVED has fully approved and funded ?approx 25milion to ?remove the egress-exit loops, building overpasses on Santa Clara and I-10,and expanding the service roads to 3 lanes ONE-WAY as presently the service roads are two-way lanes. LOCATION- Off Interstate 10- 25 Miles to San Antonio-Riverwalk-Convention-Alamo. LOCATION- Off Interstate 10- 13.3 Miles to Randolph Air Force Base. LOCATION- Off Interstate 10 to Inter35- New Braunfels-18miles. San Marcos-30 Miles.
- Listing ID #:
- Street Address:
- 000 S Santa Clara Rd
- Postal Code:
- Weber Hoese
- Listing Status:
- Listing Type:
- Unimproved Land
School District: Marion Isd
- Construction Status:
- City Limits, Unzoned, Other
- Approximate Lot Size Range Source:
- Public Records
- Existing Land Use:
- Agricultural, Unimproved, Other
- Lot Features:
- Agricultural, Cleared, Few Trees, Interior Lot, Pasture
- Lot Size:
- 50 To =< 100 Acres
- Lot Square Footage:
- Road Frontage:
- Road Frontage Type:
- City Street, County Road, Private Road
- Road Type:
- Concrete, Gravel
- Suitable Use:
- Agricultural, Commercial, Development, Highway/Tourist Service, Industrial, Livestock, Mixed Use, Multi-Family, Pasture, Ranch, Residential, Single Family, Subdevelopment, See Remarks
- Mainly Flat And Clear. Small Treed Area To The Far Back Off Weber Hoese
- Use Restrictions:
- Unknown Encumbrance(s), Other
- Partially Wooded
- Zoning Description:
- Presently Ag And Being Farmed For Hay. Future Zoning Per The City Of Cibolo, Comprehensive Planned Mure. Mixed-Use, Residential -Multifamily-Duplex-Townhomes- Office-Warehouse. High Density Housing.
- Or Build Your Dream Ranch, Horses, Livestock With Rich Pastures For Grazing, Hay Production And Farm. Seller Retains Mineral-Surface Rights.
- Previous Listing Price:
- Co-Op Water, Electricity Available, Private Road, Private Sewer, Rural Water District, See Remarks, Other
The amounts for the Tax, Insurance, and HOA are estimates and not actual amounts.
- Listing Provided By: Lynn Slaney 972-335-6564 with Ebby Halliday
- Our online database includes ALL Dallas-Fort Worth area properties listed with the North Texas MLS. Property data is courtesy of the North Texas Real Estate Information Systems (NTREIS) multiple listing service.